Kindly Whatapps Us If Need Any Discount Ya!!!
WE WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACK.
RM58.00
Natural Factors Calcium Magnesium 90 Tablets
Price RM58.00
Product SKU 80225
Brand Natural Factors
Reward Points 58
Availability
Description

 

Calcium is required to build strong healthy bones and teeth. Around 99% of calcium is held in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% of calcium circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions such as: - Helping to contract muscles and regulate contractions of the heart - Playing a role in transmission of nerve impulses and blood clotting - Helping to stimulate contractions of the uterus during child birth and milk production - Regulating secretion of various hormones and aiding in functions of various enzymes in the body - Helping to keep weight off

Tags: bone
Customer Reviews